This is a suggested – Plan Before Your Writing SEO Content.
If you follow these tips you should be able to write SEO-friendly content which your reader will find informative and feel like you are talking to directly to them.
1. Plan before you write. Before you even begin writing you need to think about what you want to tell your reader. Then plan for the tone, the purpose, and what you want your readers to do by the end of the post. Do you want them to purchase something, join an e-mail list, or leave a comment? When you have a good grasp of where you want to go with this post then begin writing.
2. Headers. When you begin writing, you need to use headers and subheaders. The reason for using headers and subheaders is so that you can use keywords better and your article is easily skimmed. Articles that can be skimmed easily are much more likely to be shared.
3. Write informative and engaging material for your readers. The more informative and engaging the article the more it is shared, upping your trustworthiness. It is also better for ranking in the search engines.
4. Don’t short-change the length of your content. If you can make your point in 600 words, then use 600, otherwise, keep writing until the information you are giving is complete and reads naturally.
5. Optimize the images you use. Images are an important element in making your content interesting and shareable. People will share your content more easily and are much more likely to make a purchase if there is an image of the product you are selling. Make sure the picture loads quickly and has keywords in the description of the picture Meta tags.
6. Pay attention to your keywords; place them according to the word count and structure of your article. One thing you do not want to do is stuff your article with keywords. Stuffing will lose you page ranking. Choose your keywords before you start writing — it is then easier to build your topic around the keywords.
7. Set your work apart from others with a unique point of view. Share your experience of a product or service with a story of how it worked or didn’t work, what you liked or disliked, and if you could change something to make it better what it would be. This is sure to engage your reader and set your work apart from others.
The tips above will help you when writing your content so it is informative, authoritative, and shareable.
This will help you in the search engine rankings as well as garner links from other well-known high-ranking writers.