People use different words when they search for on-line content. These search terms are called keywords.
Keyword research tools can help you discover topics that people are currently searching for that are related to your expertise.
- Popular Keyword Research Tools:
Wordtracker: generates keywords for search engine and website optimization.
- Keyword Discovery: compiles keyword search stats from worldwide search engines.
- Goodkeywords: downloadable freeware that queries a number of popular search engines to identify good keywords.
- Google Alerts: email updates of the latest relevant Google results based on your choice of topic or keywords.
- Google Suggest: as you type in a keyword, Google offers suggestions and shows the number of results.