Standard SEO Website Audit
Due to their popularity and the personalized attention Gerald gives to each of these audits, the turnaround time is currently 4 weeks.
Whether you’re facing a major Google traffic loss due to recent updates or just want to know how to optimize your site better, the SEO Consultation provides you with an in-depth review of your website using our proprietary SEO Checklist. We uncover the technical SEO problem spots (and recommend how to fix them), delve into site architecture issues, and provide link building and social media marketing suggestions which will help increase your link popularity.
While every site is unique and has its own strengths and weaknesses, some of the items we look at in our site audits include:
- How the pages of your website are viewed by search engines.
- The crawlability of your website’s navigation.
- The indexation of the pages of your website.
- The types of keyword phrases being targeted.
- HTML tagging and code.
- The use of additional domains.
- Duplicate content issues.
- Internal linking through text and image links.
- Content issues.
- Site architecture considerations.
- Google Places Pages for local search.
- 404-error pages.
- Your Google Analytics
- Your Google Webmaster Tools
- Linking and Social Media Review
We deliver the information to you in the form of a written report and also provide you with a 1-hour phone consultation scheduled at your convenience.
As with all of our SEO consultations, we are happy to answer any nagging SEO questions that you have both in the report and in the phone conversation.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book – our Standard SEO Site Audit Consultation service.
#1 SEO Services | South Africa
We can help your company dominate and rule the search engine results for your products or services!